Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dreamisode #2011

Hello there! Your probably not wondering why I haven't posted in a while....good. Cause I don't care to explain.

Anyway, Im a get right to it cause I have been dreaming some BIZARRE dreams and I would love to share.

Ok, so the other day I had this dream about this girl....woman actually. She was so beautiful. The object of my affection....literally. That's how the dream started, she just popped up out of nothing and she's all I could see and feel. Then the scenery grows around her; the background, walls, ambient noises, people and I am slowly distanced from her, now I am more of a passive observer than a potential suitor.

Anyway, this lucky guy gets to leave with her, to my distaste. Then to rub salt in the wound he ends up with her in MY ROOM. WTF?! I know. And yes, you are right about where this is going. So they then proceed to "get it on" while I did some work on my computer. And after what seemed like a minute later, dude gets up and says he has to go. Ummmm ok.

I guess she was still drunk on sex and asked "does anyone else in the room want some?"....well I looked around the room a couple times and was the only one in there so I figured she was talking to me. BUT CHECK IT, this is how lucid my dreams have become. I actually remember thinking to myself "yo I better put on a condom cause I don't know where that dude or this girl has been." LOL! In my dream tho? (IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Even while dreaming its important to have smart sex)





So anyway we ended up making really passionate harmony for what felt like a really long time.

Now heres where it all comes back to reality. I happened to be texting a friend I hadn't talked to in a little while (very beautiful and desirable woman of course). While we were texting I remembered that she was a virgin so I asked how that was going. She said her ex took it...hmmmm. Then I thought back to my dream cause me and her are friends but if she ever said "does anyone else in the room want some?" I would definitely answer the call.

Crazy right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?