Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dreamisode #304

DISCLAIMER: Ok so look, I'm noticing (like I'm sure you are too) that a lot of these dreams are war related, smh. I'm really a peaceful person though, really :)

Aight so I don't even know how to set this one up properly....I woke up on a mission. I was part of a team. An underground militia/gang (thugs on payroll) for the company that makes a software called Dreamwaever (AKA Adobe, the ones who make Photoshop). [Side: For some reason "Dreamweaver" was the emphasis, the obvious reason is cause I was dreaming but also because I use that program a lot being a webdesigner.] The mission was to make some delivery to another maifa type group. We arrive at the spot and low and behold its Dr. Dre's studio (can you think of a better gangster to do business with?). Anyway, we got into discussion on how phuked up it is that we (my gang) had to be the middle man for a jack shyt organization with a corporate front that is no better than the gangs on the street! (sorry for all the language but I was not happy at all)Dre agreed but told us that "it is, what it is."


Anyway, we finish up business and go back to the "office" which looked more like arena (which made this next part feasible). There was some patrol officer walking around and I was still upset so Im not sure exactly what happened but that patrol guard ended up with his face on the payment (I was still a little upset clearly). Before I knew it me and my little squadron were engaged in an all out melee against hundreds of these "drones"; Some lethal some not. In the midst of brawling out of control. I noticed a figure walking away from me. It didn't look harmful but I still approached with caution anyway. I turned the figure around and to my LITERAL shock and surprise, I saw the most beautiful face I have ever seen in my life. She was extra dark skin and somehow my brain knew that she was from Kenya (how? I don't know). She was drop dead gorgeous. No really. After I gasped for air, I fainted and woke up.

Weird huh?

4 comments:

  1. Damn, this joint sounds like a sick ass action movie. All out melee's, A.I. fighter drones, and a Kenyan love interest! You better start putting scripts together my nigg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, too tough. I agree with Y, it does sound like an action movie that should come into play one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and "She was extra dark skin..." my niqqa aint tainted by the "light skin" is better mentality. Better stay true to the motherland lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading fellas. Im def gonna look through these and submit some of them as movie ideas.

    Yo Dave, I had a dream with a less than dark skin love interest and I literally asked myself (while dreaming) wtf she was doing there, lol!

    Oh and the crazy part was that after I fainted I could have stayed in the dream to get back up but I was so content with how beautiful that she was that it was over, lol! Didnt wanna find out if she was gonna try and kill me or worse I would have had to kill her. #selfish

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?